cyber® dynamic motor – brushless servo motors
Servo motor cyber® dynamic line
- Product family cyber® dynamic line
Servo motor, rotative actuator or linear actuator
- Servo motor cyber® dynamic line with gearbox
- Servo motor cyber® dynamic line – Inox Design and Hygienic Design
Small servo drive system: cyber® simco® drive 2, cyber® dynamic system and cyber® dynamic line
dynamic – high torque – efficient
cyber® dynamic line servomotors are the smart choice for limited space applications. These stainless steel housed motors are equipped with absolute feedback (Singleturn and Multiturn) and deliver unparalleled performance, reliability and value from the smallest package.
The motors can be optionally extended with a holding brake in Inox- and Hygienic design, planetary gearboxes or ball screws.
For a reduced project planning workload in your electrical design, the products are now available in EPLAN.
With the cyber® dynamic motors we are a worldwide partner in the Encompass program of Rockwell Automation.
Whitepaper: Increasing machine productivity by using an Energy Harvesting multiturn encoder system
The Energy Harvesting principle is a technology that can be used to realize miniaturized, maintenance-free and energy self-sufficient multiturn encoders. Read our whitepaper to find out how the technology is applied in a multiturn encoder system, what the advantages are of using such a system and how the new technology was successfully implemented.
Excellent solution for complex motion tasks
- Built-in absolute encoder
- High quality stainless steel housing
- Single-cable solution (suitable for cable carriers, EMC shielded)
- Protection class up to IP69K
- Maximum acceleration thanks to high overload capacity and low mass inertia
- Ideal for dynamic processes with short cycle times
- Round design with very high torque density
- Built-in absolute-encoder Singleturn
- Built-in absolute-encoder Multiturn (size 32/40)
- Precise and flexible position control
- High process reliability thanks to reproducible processes
- Easy connection to your fieldbus systems
- Energy efficient, maintenance free drives
- Less heat dissipation
- Numerous real-time capable fieldbuses to connect to your fieldbus systems
- Automatic motor parameterization thanks to the electronic identification plate
Consulting and sizing
- Individual on-site consulting
- Sizing with cymex®
- Documentation in EPLAN
Small servo drive system
High-dynamic servo motors in the sizes 17 - 40 mm (optionally with gearbox and ball screw drive)
Numerous fieldbus interfaces and decentral intelligence
Safe shutdown of the system in case of emergency thanks to integrated STO (Safe Torque Off) safety function according to SIL3 without loss of productivity
Space-saving installation thanks to stackability and user-friendly pin assignment
Electronic name plate enables automatic and safe parametrization of the motor
Simple installation in the machine without an additional enclosure thanks to protection class IP65
The cyber® simco® drive 2 servo drive, the cyber® dynamic line motor series and the cyber® dynamic system are a complete match in every respect.
You can choose between numerous different fieldbus interfaces for easy connection to your higher-level controller.