Our service concept continues to raise the bar for service quality. We are there for you, starting from the initial concept and throughout the entire life cycle of your application.
WITTENSTEIN Service Portal
Find product relevant information and contact details or request replacement products, inspections and repairs.
Professional support for the best possible start
Reliable from the outset
All delivered products are 100-percent operational right from the start and are perfectly matched to your application environment. Our service experts support you in the installation and commissioning of complex, mechanical systems to enable a smooth start.
- Professional installation
- Optimal integration of the system in your application
- Explanation of the drive function
- Optimum connection of the products to their servo amplifier or control
Profit from our knowledge
Our experts design your training course – adapted to your requirements. In addition to special product features, you learn to professionally install your drive system yourself. Make use of our expert knowledge and benefit from our training offerings at our premises or on-site at your plant.
Individual training course on mechanical system installation
You receive individual training on professional system installation from us regarding:
- Preparations for rack installation
- Professional positioning, alignment and fastening of the rack
- Checking the mounted rack
- Installation and mounting of the drive unit
- Monitoring of the wear pattern and running accuracy
- Integration of the lubrication system
Individual support for commissioning of our actuators:
We will be please to provide you with our summary instructions (Quick Startup Guides) for a large number of servo amplifiers. Here, you will find the controller-specific parameters for our actuators and information on the perfect start.
The perfect start for our simco drive servo amplifier:
The optional electronic identification plate in the motor enables automatic parametrization of the controller. During commissioning of your drive system, you will then be intuitively guided by means of the motionGUI graphical user interface. Diagnoses, optimizations and parametrization of the drive can be performed using numerous functions. Furthermore, we offer you personal consulting in the event of questions, e.g. for the commissioning of our simco drive servo amplifier and its connection to your control system.
- Professional communication of knowledge
- Maximum process reliability
- Extremely short installation times
+49 7931 493-10900
+49 7931 493-10903